Jordan Oliver Wrestling Shoes-Combat Speed
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5.1″ from arch
- adidas, Combat Speed
- Extremely breathable single layer mesh body ‘fits like a sock’
- Flexible, supportive TPU 3-stripes teamed with integrated side panel ‘Integral Support Strap’ reinforces the ‘sock-like’ fit
- Split-suede leather outsole overlays allow for the right amount of grip
- Internal, die-cut EVA midsole
- These probably aren’t the best for people with really wide feet, but you can always try to stretch them, they are leather.
For most Adidas shoes, we recommend adding 1/2 size to a current gym/running shoe. Example: if you are a size 6.0, you would order a size 5.5. This recommendation works for most people.
Q & A
i am 7.5 US women‘s shoes…..which size is perfect for me? i don’t have any idea
Can these shoes be used for boxing as well?
These are great wrestling shoes overall. The Jordan Oliver Wrestling Shoes-Combat Speed. After 5 months of hard combat these probably are some of the best wrestling shoes we have tested. They look nice and appear to be well manufactured and durable. They are very light, extremely comfortable and they offer a lot of colors for your schools or teams colors. They have good ventilation, good support and are good for the gym , lifting, etc as well as wrestling and boxing. Overall the The Jordan Oliver Wrestling Shoes-Combat Speed is a great wrestling or boxing shoe.These are probably the best Jordan Oliver Wrestling Shoes.