Why should you trust us
Best Boxing Shoes.net has a team of testers who wrestles or have wrestled and just plane love the sport. One of our contributors has one NJ State Champs in 93 and another one of our contributors coaches NCAA. We also have many contributors who have boxed many rounds in the ring indoors and outdoors. We are dedicated to letting you know everything possible about the shoe. We test them ourselves, we talk to our inner circles of boxers and wrestlers and ask them what they think about a particular shoe, and we surf the internet and read thousands of reviews so you don’t have to
How we test
What we do is a few fold. First we start with a giaganto spreadsheet and list every possible wrestling shoe know to man. Are we over kill? We think we have to be to be as precise as we can. We look at every technology about the shoe and then narrow that down to the precise thing we are looking for, be it comfort or what have you . After that we take to the streets. We have professionals who have battled in the sport and know a thing or 2. We also take to our inner circles and see what the word on the street is about a particular shoe. After that we take to major websites and gather all the reviews for that particular shoe, plug it into our database and compare it with our own findings. Then we write about our results and offer you an affiliate store that we find to have the best price for that shoe.
Hey all, we are going to be looking at the Adidas collection of wrestling shoes. Adidas is a great name that has been around for many years and with that comes experience. From the well talked about Adidas adiZero to the popular Adidas Combat Speed 4, you can’t really go wrong with a pair of Adidas wrestling shoes.Lets take a look at the collection now.
This signature wrestling shoe by Jake Varner is crafted with performance features for the elite level wrestler looking to move like the pros.
- One-piece, lightweight upper with the new adiZero outsole for excellent grip and speed.
- Upper designed with engineered mesh for “broken in” feel right out of the box.
- Fits like a sock.
- Designed and tested by the world’s best international wrestlers.
- Internal, die-cut EVA midsole assists perfect “attack stance.”
- Split-suede outsole overlays allow for the right amount of grip.
- Wt. 8.3 oz.
Adidas Combat Speed 4
What we heard from people from the many websites we visited had these things to say about these Combat Speed 4 ..We found them to be breathable, comfortable, durable, high performance, good traction, runs true to size, lightweight
Dominate the mat with the adidas Combat Speed 4. This shoe combines a comfortable fit with outstanding support to create an ultra-light performance wrestling shoe.
- Upper has an extremely breathable, single-layer mesh body.
- Extra durability from suede, leather, and synthetic overlays placed in key areas.
- 3-Stripes® design on the side works to reinforce the sock-like fit without restriction.
- Die-cut EVA midsole cushions the foot and assists in maintaining perfect attack stance.
- Outsole combines midfoot suede with leather overlays that allow for the right amount of spin on the mat.
- Wt. 7.6 oz.
Adidas HVC 2
These shoes are really made for durability. We tested these on some guys that weighing in at 240 and 6-3 and they love them. great for balance and holds up to the extra weight of a bigger person. So for you smaller people out there, they have been tested by the heavy weights and stood the ground so they should totally rock for you!
Adidas Mat Wizard
Every where we looked and everyone we spoke to, they are giving these shoes a 5 out of 5. These shoes have great grip, great flexibility , and are very durable. They look awesome and they are very comfortable. One of the best Adidas they make.
Demonstrate your wrestling prowess in the Mat Wizard DT. A breathable single-layer mesh upper with synthetic overlays creates a snug locked in fit that keeps your feet cool and dry during the heat of battle. An internal EVA wedge delivers added support and padding for a comfortable balanced attack. The adidas® Mat Wizard DT wrestling shoe has a full-length rubber outsole that delivers superior grip and flexibility when it’s needed most.
- Created with the input of the “Magic Man” David Taylor, the Mat Wizard is the wrestling shoe to beat
- Single layer mesh upper with synthetic overlays delivers a sock-like fit, maximum breathability and great lockdown
- Internal EVA wedge provides superior cushioning and improves you attack stance
- Full-length rubber outsole ensures unprecedented traction and flexibility for an improved all-around performance
Adidas Men’s Pretereo
These shoes are great for big and small guys. So these shoes are great for ankle support and comfort. They are also very good for people with wide feet according to our reviews. They look great and they feel great.
Bring your toughest competition down to the mat in the Pretereo 3. A single-layer mesh upper delivers unmatched breathability and a comfortable lightweight fit while a reinforced ankle zone and heel structure offers maximum support and protection. The adidas® Pretereo III wrestling shoe has a sticky rubber outsole that ensures superior traction in all direction, to help you better maneuver around your opponent.
- Single-layer mesh upper offers unmatched breathability and a lightweight fit
- Anti-slip lining and suede midsole edging gives you consistent contact and a locked in fit
- Reinforced ankle zone + supportive heel structure ensures added protection and support
- Sticky rubber outsole provides maximum grip in all directions
Adidas Response 3.1
Hey guys, lets just say that we heard from our reviews that these wrestling shoes are very good for grip! They are lightweight and if you want to pick that speed up and take down the other person, these are some crazy good shoes for that. Awesome grip, very lightweight.
Adidas has upgraded the Response wrestling shoe with the same Double Flex outsole from the adiZERO Sydney! 3D Mesh upper construction made with sweat-wicking materials for optimal CLIMACOOL ventilation, superior breathability and comfort. Elasticized lace cover system. At Worldwide Sport Supply, we offer wrestling shoes in a variety of colors and styles!
Adidas Tech Fall
If you want to go above and beyond, look no further. These shoes tested are so awesome , that’s all we have to say. They are quick , grippy, and have hop.
In an elite wrestling shoe with this level of performance, you can take down your opponent with breathable support, unshakable stability, and tacky grip.
- Engineered mesh upper offers a premium combination of breathability and support to keep you fresh and strong.
- Welded TPU overlays add durable support so your shoe can dominate match after match.
- Breathable, cushioned insert enhances the stability and protects your ankle.
- New Traxial Structured Outsole is the latest innovation in grip technology.
- Drive Zones provide consistent surface contact and groundbreaking grip when your foot is at an extreme angle.
- Wt. 8.3 oz.