- adidas, Best Sellers, Clearance Priced, Retired
Now you can get the performance of an elite wrestler with the Varner wrestling shoes that have that “broken in” feel right out of the box with the upper that is designed with engineered mesh. The upper is lightweight and has a new adizero outsole for excellent grip and speed. Designed and tested by the world’s best international athletes.
- Overlay mix – one piece extremely breathable single layer engineered mesh body
- Leather outsole – split-suede outsole overlays allow for the right amount of grip
- EVA wedge – internal, die-cut EVA midsole assists perfect attack stance
- Please note these shoes do not have Lace Guards. You may want to purchase a couple rolls of athletic tape for your laces. We carry the tape in an assortment of colors.
Please note these shoes do not have Lace Guards. You may want to purchase a couple rolls of athletic tape for your laces. We carry the tape in an assortment of colors.
This shoe has been around for a while so we have a pretty good idea how it fits. As with all our sizing recommendations, we recommend starting with your wrestler’s normal gym shoe size (or sneaker or tennis shoe size). Take that shoe size and add a 1/2 size to it. So if you started with a size 9.0 shoe, order a 9.5. This should allow for a little room for comfort and growth.
If you prefer your shoes snug, than you should order your regular gym shoe size. So if your sneaker size was a size 9.0, order a size 9.0 in this shoe.