- adidas, Best, Best Sellers, Impact, New
These new colors of the adidas Impact will surely make their mark on the competition. We showed these adidas wrestling shoes to a NCAA coach and he said the red ones looked great. Sometimes adidas can be a little funky with their “red’s” this red is a true red shoe.
Wrestling moves fast. The Impact has an advanced outsole concept and combines it with a seamless upper construction. The upper is made of two parts: Synthetic leather on the forefoot for more breathability and no grip for the opponent. The heel is made of breathable mesh and a maximum-grip outsole gives you the foundation you need.
Wrestling Shoe Features:
- DriveZones and RadialCurve contour for consistent medial contact and grip
- Smooth synthetic engineered mesh upper with intigrated woven support linings give great comfort
- The ‘V-shape’ foil guarantees ultimate heel support + extra cushioning
- The synthetic leather forefoot combines comfort and breathability with every step
- TPU layers make the whole upper seamless + welded TPU overlay on forefoot + printed stripes
- Lace-up pocket
For most adidas shoes, we recommend adding 1/2 size to a current gym/running shoe. Example: if you are a size 6.0, you would order a size 6.5. This recommendation works for most customers. If you find this is not the case, please check out our Buy Wrestling Shoes Worry Free page.