The Best Asics Wrestling Shoes for 2018
1. ASICS Men’s Omniflex-Attack V2.0 Wrestling Shoe
ASICS Men's Omniflex-Attack V2.0-M Wrestling Shoe, Black/Rich Gold, 11 M US
- Omniflex Sole Design: Wrestling-specific traction zones for extra grip.
- Lace Garage Technology: A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- Compression-Fit Bootie System: Outstanding fit without added weight.
ASICS OmniFlex-Attack™ V2.0 SKU:8632991
2. ASICS Men’s Omniflex-Attack Wrestling Shoe
ASICS Men's Omniflex-Attack Wrestling Shoe,Charcoal/Black/White,9 M US
- The best just got better. Designed for the elite competitor, the OmniFlex-Attack™ from ASICS® offers unparalleled flexibility for all mat surfaces.
- The upper features a conforming Compression-Fit Bootie System with thin PU support straps for outstanding fit without added weight.
- Upper features Flexion Fit® to provide forefoot form-fitting comfort.
- New speed rope lacing system for easy closure.
- Less bulky Integrated Lace Garage meet regulations for tournament competition. MONO SOCK® Fit System offers a sock-like fit as the quarter panel brace gives your foot the support it needs during multi-directional movements. Impact Guidance System® (I.G.S.®) employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe off. Omniflex Sole Design provides wrestling-specific traction zones for excellent traction. Rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Wei
ASICS Wrestling: The Shoes You Need
3. ASICS Men’s JB Elite V2.0 Wrestling Shoe
ASICS Men's JB Elite Wrestling Shoe,True Red/Olympic Gold/White,9.5 M US/42 EU
- Designed for and molded after World and Olympic champion, Jordan Burroughs. The JB Elite™ wrestling shoe from Asics® is as dominating on the practice mat as it is during tournament play!
- Neo-retro uppers combine durable single-layer mesh, durable skin-suede and seamless TPU overlays.
- Ventilated quarter-panel for optimal comfort and fit.
- Comfortable mesh lining and a lightly cushioned footbed.
- Integrated lace garage that meets regulations for tournament competition. Embossed Asics logo on tongue and secondary stitched logo at rear. Stitched Jordan Burroughs signature on outer heel. Split Sole design for flexibility and traction. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 9 oz Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
ASICS JB Elite™ V2.0 SKU:8546063
4. ASICS Men’s Cael V6.0 Wrestling Shoe
ASICS Men's Cael V6.0 Wrestling Shoe, Black/Atomic Blue/Flash Yellow, 10 M US
- High-top wrestling shoe featuring synthetic Escaine and open mesh upper with embroidered Cael Sanderson signature at heel
- Eight-eyelet closure with lace garage
- Breathable mesh lining
ASICS Cael® V6.0 SKU:8341953
5. ASICS Men’s Aggressor 2 Wrestling Shoe
ASICS Aggressor 2 L.E. Lightning Strike Wrestling Shoes
- Aggressive Outsole
- Traditional Upper
- Unmatched Traction
- Asics Most Popular Design
- Fits 1/4 size small
2013 Asics Aggressor 2 Wrestling Shoes
6. ASICS Men’s Dan Gable Ultimate 3 Wrestling Shoe
ASICS Men's Dan Gable Ultimate 3 Wrestling Shoe,Silver/Malibu/White,13 M US
- Soft, form-fitting and durable.
- Complies with rules regarding laces.
ASICS Dan Gable Ultimate® 3 SKU:#8149384
Reviews on some and other Asics and Adidas Wrestling Shoes
The Asics mat flex 5 don’t have much padding on them so if you have poor problems don’t expect to find a lot of cushioning inside that said they really let you feel the mat under your feet improving grip and offering plenty of traction their ideal for boxing too however they can cause blisters on the ball of the foot and they tend to run small at number 9 the completely flat sole on the adidas hvc 2 speed make them a smart choice for anyone looking to get into the minimalist Footwear craze while also making them a good selection for weight lifters who don’t want that balance thrown off while in the middle of a heavy squat they’re also great for jump rope workouts and come with pivot points for quick turning but they’re not ideal for use on concrete coming in at number 8 on our list the Asics Calvi 6.0 give you a ton to choose from so you have plenty of options when lacing them up this allows for a variety of customization choices enabling users with larger feet to get more room while those who need more support can cinch them tight a special liner wicks away moisture and they spot the Kaos Anderson signature on the heel however the sole is extremely slippery our newest choices can only be seen at best boxing shoes.netthey’re there now in search for wrestling shoes or simply click beneath this article at number seven the Asics JB elite boaster split soul design allowing for different amounts of grip and friction on the toe and heel this creates an incredibly versatile feel one that’s able to adjust your needs at the time so all you have to worry about is your opponent The Thin tongue prevents cramping and they can be laced ample quickly but the soles tend to peel over time moving up our list to number six the stylish Asics aggressive 3 could be worn off the mat without betraying the fact that you’re a wrestler to the world you can let your cauliflower ears do that the uppers are all suede so you can even dress them up a little bit if the situation calls for it they feature a pocket for tucking laces in and durable stitching however they don’t breathe particularly well our firepower list at number five the adidas adizero 14 layer a synthetic material with mesh giving you a mixture of sturdiness and ventilation that comes in handy during your third match of the day they also strike a good balance between grip and slide so they’ll let you pull off any move you like these are suitable for larger feet and dry out quickly but they tend to get dirty easily at number four the hook and loop strap on the Asics aggressive two keeps them snugly secured on your feet so you won’t need to constantly readjust them during a tournament they also allow you to really cinch them tight giving you all the support you need there are 11 favorite color options all with anti slip rubber treads and plenty of padding on the tops nearing the top of our list at number three the adidas combat speed 4 provide an old-school wrestling experience allowing you to channel your inner Dan Gable while you’re taking the mat as the name suggests they’re designed to help you move quickly getting the upper hand as soon as the match starts these are a good budget option that support flat feet and fallen arches they’re a smart choice for martial artists our newest choices can only be seen at best boxing shoes.net
there now in search for all wrestling shoes or simply click beneath this article at number two the adidas Matt wizard David Taylor edition feel more like socks than shoes as they multi beat the off feet without being too constricting there are plenty of mesh as well so your dogs will be able to breathe even after an hours-long practice the midsole promotes a proper stance and they come with high quality laces and a very flexible base layer and taking the top spot on our list the high fams on the automic stingray escape give you plenty of ankle support see a less light sleet after miss a match due to injury the thin sole grips the mat well giving you tons of traction and ensuring that your opponent is the one who leaves due to injury these are also great for weight lifting an MMA and a made of durable suede they’re extremely lightweight